StoreOfDress - Terific service and quality!

2 of 7 StoreOfDress reviews

I bought this dress for my mother in law, in order to wear it in my wedding.When she saw it she loved it, it was absolutely perfect!I tried on this very dress in a salon and through the dress did not look exactly like the actual dress, it came close.

What was different was the rhinestones (they are more "multi-colored" than silver) and this dress doesn't naturally "pouf" out. I recommend getting a pettycoat underneath if the Cinderella look is what you're going for. GREAT value and I am very satisfied. I got this "custom" sized and I'm glad I did - it fits PERFECTLY.

VERY pleased with the customer service - Kate is wonderful and went the extra mile.

Thank you for offering such a beautiful dress at an affordable price!Will recommend to fellow brides :)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 7 StoreOfDress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 26, 2012 #519429

I just recieved my bridesmaids dresses today. They are beautiful! I am so happy with them. Thank you so much. I will tell all of my friends what a great job you did.

Jul 18, 2012 #514908

Jul 11, 2012 #510566

Really wonderful I think. Also my dress is also in good quality. Highly recommend to all brides to be.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to StoreOfDress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about StoreOfDress.
Filing a new complaint about
×