I bought this dress for my mother in law, in order to wear it in my wedding.When she saw it she loved it, it was absolutely perfect!I tried on this very dress in a salon and through the dress did not look exactly like the actual dress, it came close.

What was different was the rhinestones (they are more "multi-colored" than silver) and this dress doesn't naturally "pouf" out. I recommend getting a pettycoat underneath if the Cinderella look is what you're going for. GREAT value and I am very satisfied. I got this "custom" sized and I'm glad I did - it fits PERFECTLY.

VERY pleased with the customer service - Kate is wonderful and went the extra mile.

Thank you for offering such a beautiful dress at an affordable price!Will recommend to fellow brides :)

Had an Experience with StoreOfDress?

Comments

#519429

I just recieved my bridesmaids dresses today.They are beautiful!

I am so happy with them.

Thank you so much.I will tell all of my friends what a great job you did.

ava

I just recieved my bridesmaids dresses today.They are beautiful!

I am so happy with them.

Thank you so much.I will tell all of my friends what a great job you did.

ava

Really wonderful I think. Also my dress is also in good quality. Highly recommend to all brides to be.