I bought this dress for my mother in law, in order to wear it in my wedding.When she saw it she loved it, it was absolutely perfect!I tried on this very dress in a salon and through the dress did not look exactly like the actual dress, it came close.
What was different was the rhinestones (they are more "multi-colored" than silver) and this dress doesn't naturally "pouf" out. I recommend getting a pettycoat underneath if the Cinderella look is what you're going for. GREAT value and I am very satisfied. I got this "custom" sized and I'm glad I did - it fits PERFECTLY.
VERY pleased with the customer service - Kate is wonderful and went the extra mile.
Thank you for offering such a beautiful dress at an affordable price!Will recommend to fellow brides :)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Weding Dresses
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."