I bought this dress for my mother in law, in order to wear it in my wedding.When she saw it she loved it, it was absolutely perfect!I tried on this very dress in a salon and through the dress did not look exactly like the actual dress, it came close.
What was different was the rhinestones (they are more "multi-colored" than silver) and this dress doesn't naturally "pouf" out. I recommend getting a pettycoat underneath if the Cinderella look is what you're going for. GREAT value and I am very satisfied. I got this "custom" sized and I'm glad I did - it fits PERFECTLY.
VERY pleased with the customer service - Kate is wonderful and went the extra mile.
Thank you for offering such a beautiful dress at an affordable price!Will recommend to fellow brides :)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Weding Dresses
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."