I bought this dress for my mother in law, in order to wear it in my wedding.When she saw it she loved it, it was absolutely perfect!I tried on this very dress in a salon and through the dress did not look exactly like the actual dress, it came close.
What was different was the rhinestones (they are more "multi-colored" than silver) and this dress doesn't naturally "pouf" out. I recommend getting a pettycoat underneath if the Cinderella look is what you're going for. GREAT value and I am very satisfied. I got this "custom" sized and I'm glad I did - it fits PERFECTLY.
VERY pleased with the customer service - Kate is wonderful and went the extra mile.
Thank you for offering such a beautiful dress at an affordable price!Will recommend to fellow brides :)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Weding Dresses
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."