I want to buy custom made wedding dresses,which wedding dress store is better? Is that safe to buy from it?

Now I am considering ordering a custom dress from Store of Dress. I am so close to my wedding and now have no dress but am still considering ordering from SOD but they dont have any pics of the real pictures of the dresses they do. Does any one have real pictures of their dresses??? The dress i want is the monique Lhuillier Eugenie!!!

I am looking for some real feedback on how they turned out.

Has anyone out there used them before?

Had an Experience with StoreOfDress?

Comments

ava

Show my experience with you.

I purchased this dress from SOD.Kate was very easy to work with, allowing me to tell them exactly what I had wanted.

Even with a few changes that I had requested to the dress, they did an outstanding job, using the fabric (silk) that I had requested. Their dresses are not 100% like the picture, but very, very close. It is definitely worth the money to buy a dress from SOD and have it tailored especially for you. I was skeptical at first so I bought a bridesmaids dress from SOD, which came out exactly how I hoped in the same colors I had requested.

I'm actually having my bridesmaids buy their dresses from SOD since I've had such a positive experience with them. Bottom line: If you're on a budget and have that "dream dress" in mind, buy from SOD. Specify the components that you REALLY want the same, and they will make sure the dress contains those.

None of my requests for changes to the dress were ignored.Thank you SOD for a beautiful wedding dress!

Received this wedding dress today, it is stunning.Ordered size 8 as waist 1" too big for size 6, fits like a glove, no alteration necessary and looks beautiful on.

Arrived 3-4 weeks early on the 2 month delivery, service excellent.Really am very very pleased :)

sevcanyesiltas

I once ordered a bridesmaid dress from this website and it turned out great.

Although some detail thins is not so accurate, but you can find they did a lot of work.

I will recommend you guys to my friends

;)

This dress is beautiful - Everything I could ever have wished for - And such a bargain. Thank you store of dress for making me feel magical on my wedding day.

:p

solidayjamie

I received earlier my dress and like all the dresses I ordered to SOD (my 2 dresses for wedding)and thanks to Kate, this blue dress is extraordinary. The fabric is wonderful, the work on it is perfect, the measurements are exactly mine ! Thanks a lot to Kate al all the team of SOD.

:zzz

It's obvious from your use

of the English language that

you are the owner of this

for-*** chinese *** company.

Do you really think anyone

won't see through your fake

review. Liar! :(

I recently bought a dress from this website and it as absolutely awful!!!Did not even look anything close to the dress I ordered.

Don't chance it, because when you go to return it they don't cooperate with you.Stay away!!!