Well done Storeofdress, highly recommend to all my friends

3 of 7 StoreOfDress reviews

I purchased this dress from SOD.Kate was very easy to work with, allowing me to tell them exactly what I had wanted.

Even with a few changes that I had requested to the dress, they did an outstanding job, using the fabric (silk) that I had requested. Their dresses are not 100% like the picture, but very, very close. It is definitely worth the money to buy a dress from SOD and have it tailored especially for you. I was skeptical at first so I bought a bridesmaids dress from SOD, which came out exactly how I hoped in the same colors I had requested.

I'm actually having my bridesmaids buy their dresses from SOD since I've had such a positive experience with them. Bottom line: If you're on a budget and have that "dream dress" in mind, buy from SOD. Specify the components that you REALLY want the same, and they will make sure the dress contains those.

None of my requests for changes to the dress were ignored.Thank you SOD for a beautiful wedding dress!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 7 StoreOfDress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
jasinfahie

Jun 01, 2012 #489255

I think the style is very beautiful. I think I'll also go to Storeofdress.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to StoreOfDress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about StoreOfDress.
Filing a new complaint about
×