I purchased this dress from SOD.Kate was very easy to work with, allowing me to tell them exactly what I had wanted.

Even with a few changes that I had requested to the dress, they did an outstanding job, using the fabric (silk) that I had requested. Their dresses are not 100% like the picture, but very, very close. It is definitely worth the money to buy a dress from SOD and have it tailored especially for you. I was skeptical at first so I bought a bridesmaids dress from SOD, which came out exactly how I hoped in the same colors I had requested.

I'm actually having my bridesmaids buy their dresses from SOD since I've had such a positive experience with them. Bottom line: If you're on a budget and have that "dream dress" in mind, buy from SOD. Specify the components that you REALLY want the same, and they will make sure the dress contains those.

None of my requests for changes to the dress were ignored.Thank you SOD for a beautiful wedding dress!

Had an Experience with StoreOfDress?

Comments

I think the style is very beautiful. I think I'll also go to Storeofdress.

I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Huddle House Oakland Tn - This Huddle House is going down the tubes. Huddle House Oakland Tn "Unclean. Not a clean table in the building. Dead flies on tables and windows. There is no management. No staff. Can barely get a new employee to stay a week...." Read more Partsgeek - Part Geek return Policy Warning Partsgeek "The consumer is going to pay. I ordered part # 113-127-25D (Fuel Pump) for my 1972 VW Beetle. The one in the picture on their web site is the correct..." Read more Capital One - Rewards Customer Service Capital One "I am very displeased with the customer service in the rewards program. On August 30 i called to have my flight re-booked to hurricane Harvey, the Agent offered me a..." Read more 2 10 Home Buyers Warranty - Worst COMPANY I have EVER dealt WITH! 2 10 Home Buyers Warranty "2-10 Warranty Got this warranty when I purchased a house in June 2017. Called in a warranty issue with my A/C in August. Had to call 3 times in 2..." Read more