I purchased this dress from SOD.Kate was very easy to work with, allowing me to tell them exactly what I had wanted.

Even with a few changes that I had requested to the dress, they did an outstanding job, using the fabric (silk) that I had requested. Their dresses are not 100% like the picture, but very, very close. It is definitely worth the money to buy a dress from SOD and have it tailored especially for you. I was skeptical at first so I bought a bridesmaids dress from SOD, which came out exactly how I hoped in the same colors I had requested.

I'm actually having my bridesmaids buy their dresses from SOD since I've had such a positive experience with them. Bottom line: If you're on a budget and have that "dream dress" in mind, buy from SOD. Specify the components that you REALLY want the same, and they will make sure the dress contains those.

None of my requests for changes to the dress were ignored.Thank you SOD for a beautiful wedding dress!

Had an Experience with StoreOfDress?

Comments

jasinfahie

I think the style is very beautiful. I think I'll also go to Storeofdress.

Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Skechers Go Walk shoes create suction force to the ground causing falls Skechers "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Rosewe - Review about Dress from Neptune Beach, Florida Rosewe "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more