Well done Storeofdress, highly recommend to all my friends
I purchased this dress from SOD.Kate was very easy to work with, allowing me to tell them exactly what I had wanted.
Even with a few changes that I had requested to the dress, they did an outstanding job, using the fabric (silk) that I had requested. Their dresses are not 100% like the picture, but very, very close. It is definitely worth the money to buy a dress from SOD and have it tailored especially for you. I was skeptical at first so I bought a bridesmaids dress from SOD, which came out exactly how I hoped in the same colors I had requested.
I'm actually having my bridesmaids buy their dresses from SOD since I've had such a positive experience with them. Bottom line: If you're on a budget and have that "dream dress" in mind, buy from SOD. Specify the components that you REALLY want the same, and they will make sure the dress contains those.
None of my requests for changes to the dress were ignored.Thank you SOD for a beautiful wedding dress!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Gown
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses... They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter. The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers..."
- "I SUSPECT THAT IF THE FLOWER SHOPPE AT 75 LOOP W SUITE D , BASTROP TX - OWNED BY STEPHANIE DANIEL - WAS AROUND ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..."